Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
If merchandise is defective or damaged upon receipt you have up to 10 business days from the date of receipt to contact us. Shipping charges are non-refundable unless your package was lost or delayed by FedEx. Should your print job contain manufacturing errors and/or defects, we will rerun and ship the job at no charge. ABC Pictures reserves the right to judge what a manufacturing error and/or defect is. Please contact customer service at 1-888-526-5336 during normal business hours so we can handle your request.
1. Payment: Full payment must accompany orders before we will begin processing.
2. Proofs: Email proofs are sent with every order in an attempt to avoid errors and omissions. Please take care to review the emailed proof you receive. Once it is approved we will process the order and cannot be held responsible for text or layout errors after that point. If you choose to waive the proof, layout and text will be at our discretion and we will not rerun the order at no cost if you are not satisfied with the layout or text.
3. Errors: In the case that an error or flaw occurs caused by our process we reserve the right to reprint the order in lieu of a cash refund.
4. Turn around: Many safeguards are in place to help ensure timely processing and delivery, however, we cannot guarantee ship or delivery dates. If an unusual delay occurs you will be notified.
5. Images: Images should be 300 dpi at print size when submitted digitally. Though we take great care to review your image prior to processing we cannot be held responsible for flaws, imperfections, blurriness, missing fonts or omissions /errors found in the original digital image you send to us or for the quality of the file itself.
6. Copyrights: Do not send copy written images or artwork without a specific release from the copyright holder/ photographer, this includes tear sheets. Customer assumes full responsibility for any copyright infringement. Copyright holders can use our online copyright release form to send their release.
7. Color Matching: Color will vary from printer to printer and from monitor to monitor. We cannot be held responsible for color matching unless we are sent a guide print to match to.
8. COD: We do not accept COD packages or collect calls.
9. Cancellation of Order: Cancellations can be made anytime before the approval of a proof, but not after approval.
10. Sales Tax: We are required to collect sales tax for all shipments to Missouri. If you are tax exempt, please send a tax exempt form with your order.
11. Adult Material: We do not reprint nudes.
Request a free sample packet today.
Our speedy process assures you can start marketing your talent right away!